Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hi there parents,
I wanted to remind you that our annual Share Fair is coming up on Monday, November 22. This will be held in the gym and will be at 2:00-3:15. I hope you and your child have enjoyed researching your child's heritage together. I can't wait to see all of the fun presentation in store for me on Monday. If by chance you are still struggling on what to do with your poster, come in and look at some examples.
It is mid-term, so we will be having our worker's holiday this Friday for those students who have everything in with an 80% or better. We have a fun activity in store for these students, so please encourage your child to get any last minute assignments in by tomorrow, or they will miss out on all the fun. The students have earned a class party, as well, so along with the worker's holiday, on Friday, we will also be having our party in the afternoon for our class reward. I told students that if they want to bring in treats for the class that they can, but I am not assigning any one person to a certain item to bring. If they can bring something, great. If they can't, no big deal. I told the students that they can either wear their PJ's, or sweats for our party.
Please remember that Thanksgiving Break will be Wednesday, Nov. 24-Sunday, Nov. 28. I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and enjoy your break students.
Thanks parents for all that you do to help me and your child in succeeding this school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment