Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hi parents, I am so sorry that I haven't up-dated my blog in so long. I have completely spaced it; it is that time of year where spacing things comes very easy.

Anyways, I hope you are keeping track of your child's progress this quarter. I know that the majority of students are doing a way good job staying caught up with their assignments this quarter, but there are a select few that are not. A new progress report will be coming home next Wednesday, May 4th. Please make sure that your child is staying caught up and if they do have missing assignments, remind them to get those in as soon as possible. If they don't get their missing work into me within a two week period, the missing assignments become no make ups. This means an automatically disqualification from Worker's Holiday. I don't want this to happen for any of my students, so please help me help your child in staying caught up.

Our testing has been going well so far. We will be taking the last of our language testing today. Next Monday we start our science End of Level test. It will be taken in the afternoon at 1:00. We won't take the Math End of Level's until the following week. May 10th at 10:30 will be the first math test. So, if your child needs to still take U-Tips tests for science and math, they can. They have until next Monday for science and a week from Monday for math.

Remember that May 16th is the dead line for all Reading Revolution reports. If your child still hasn't got either report in for fourth quarter yet, they need to get busy with their reading.

We have changed our date for our fieldtrip from the 13th of May to the 19th of May. We needed to change it to a Thursday. I only have one mom that has wanted to go, so far. If anyone else would like to come, please let me know as soon as you can.

I will try to remember to keep my blog up-dated for you all, so you know what is going on for the last month of school. I can't believe it is about over; I am so sad.... Thanks so much for help this year with your child, it has been greatly appreciated. I have really enjoyed my students this year, they have been a lot of fun to teach.

Well, until next time, take care. Sincerely, Mrs. Little

No comments:

Post a Comment